Private Tour: Winter Wine and Scenic Delights Tour from Blenheim
A private winter wine and scenic tour departing Blenheim at 11:00 am and returning at 4:00 pm is the perfect option for discovering Marlborough which has the record for the longest sunshine hours in New Zealand. There are plenty of sensational wines, gourmet delights and stunning scenic landscapes all year round for you to enjoy. Indoor and outdoor itineraries are custom made to suit your day. Travel in comfort with your tour guide, a local owner with experience and knowledge to share. Relax and enjoy the sunshine with views of the snowy mountain tops in the distance.
per adult from
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Your Local Chauffeur, Springswood Grove Springlands, Blenheim 7201 New Zealand
The local wineries are open all year round for your wine-tasting pleasure, gourmet treats and mouth-watering cuisine. So come and enjoy our sunny winter months with a glass of wine in one hand, a platter of cheese and local morsels in the other. Soak up the sunshine or on a cooler day sit beside a warm fire in one of the cozy winery cafe’s or restaurants.
Travel in comfort while you view the stunning landscapes of the Wairau Valley, the snowy peaks in the distance or the Marlborough Sounds with sparkling waterways. With a local owner and guide as your chauffeur for the day, you can experience a custom itinerary to suit your tastes.
Activities on your tour may include:
Wine tasting with cheese platter options; a full day wine tasting or interspersed with other options; lunch overlooking the water, enjoying the green lip mussels and wine or at a boutique winery restaurant; scenic drives around the Bays to boutique cafes; visit a local award winning garden – entry included; visit one of the talented artists at his private gallery; sample gourmet oils, vinaigrettes, liqueurs, fudges, gelato, local crafts and gifts; Makana Boutique Chocolate Confections; axe throwing, knife throwing and archery (No wine prior to this activity); Omaka Air Museum – event entry applies on the day; Devonshire tea and local cheese tastings; high vantage point look outs for the stunning views of the Marlborough Sounds; a thrilling jet boat cruise on a good clear day, tide time dependent – per person rate applies.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPortsPicton
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Your accommodation in Blenheim
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Seasonal offer
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Advance bookings are required for some activities and payment on the day is acceptable. Custom choices of activities are planned prior to your arrival once you have confirmed your booking
- Additional activity entry fees may be subject to minor seasonal changes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.