Private Tour of Leeds Castle and Canterbury
You’ll depart from London in the morning on a drive to Leeds Castle, the former royal residence of 6 of England's medieval queens. The palace was transformed by Henry VIII, and became a retreat for the rich and powerful. Explore the chapel, galleries, courtyards, and the banqueting hall. Afterwards, you’ll see the grounds that are home to wildfowl, black swans, and birds in the aviary.
After your visit, experience the ancient city of Canterbury, the center of Christian worship for almost 1,700 years. Tour its greatest treasure, the Canterbury Cathedral, probably best known as the site of the brutal murder of Thomas Becket in 1170. After touring the cathedral you’ll have free time to explore Canterbury.
What's included :
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets for everyone and the tickets for the tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Visit of Cathedral
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
Visit of Leeds Castle
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm address of the hotel at least 24 hours before departure by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm time for pick up and address of the hotel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.