Private Showcase Of Dunedin Highlights Nz
SHOWCASE OF DUNEDIN HIGHLIGHTS IS CREATED FOR YOUR TIME ONSHORE Dunedin is famous for New Zealand’s finest heritage and cultural icons, spectacular breath-taking ocean and mountain views, beautiful gardens and city cafes. The Otago Peninsula are top draw card to view the Albatross soaring in the skies above their nests .New Zealand’s amazing hot spots in Dunedin and surrounds provides you with a variety of options that can be made to a custom style day of memories. With many choices your chauffeur/guide will recommend the very best for you to see the essence of Dunedin and provide local knowledge and experience to ensure your day is perfect.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Larnach Castle & Gardens, 145 Camp Rd Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
As part of your tour a scenic drive on the inland route with high top views will take you to Larnach Castle. The only registered castle in New Zealand. History of life in the castle and preserved just as it was for you to admire the clothes, the elaborate living rooms and the amazing gardens. A ballroom where the cafe is located with views over the acreage of trees and gardens. Balls are held regularly here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
This is a tour option as all tours are customised and a must see for the wide winged albatross. The yellow eyes penguins could be seen too. The scenic drive will take you by the Castle or up the Seaside route. Returning the inland rout or vice versa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Dunedin Museum of Natural Mystery, 61 Royal Tce, Dunedin 9016 New Zealand
The Scottish heritage when settled and the famous Gold Rush days show just how it was to live in those times.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, 228 Stuart St, Dunedin 9016 New Zealand
The Hub of Dunedin holds many attractions. The Cathedral with 250 organ pipes and sun streaming through the stained glass windows. Choir music outstanding with CD available. Also at the Hub great cafes such as Nova cafe with huge donuts and inject them with your choice of cream. Art Galleries and more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All clients are picked up at their designated advised location within Dunedin
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.