Private Shore Excursion: Explore Marlborough from Picton
Relax with the flexibility of your exclusive tour of the Marlborough wine region. Taste sensational wines and partake of some of the most delicious gourmet treats. Enjoy the wineries or mix and match the day with exciting options.
From the Port of Picton your local chauffeur/guide will meet you at the Picton Visitors Centre near the vehicle to take you on a scenic journey through to Blenheim and the famous wine region. Savour our local cuisine in a winery garden café or enjoy a wine with a cheese, meat, seafood platter overlooking our stunning Wairau Valley. Later, visit a chocolate boutique.
Ride with peace of mind with flexible drop off to suit your ships scheduled departure.
This tour has been created due to the demand for larger but small personal groups of a maximum of 11. A comfortable 11 seat Mini Tour Van is provided for your pleasure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Convenient complimentary bus shuttle to your tour vehicle and back to ship
- Basic wine tasting fees
- Complimentary chocolates
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch at own cost due to varying appetites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Delectable tastings of this amazing treat. Always a popular stop before heading back to the ship
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Award winning wines on tasting and sales. Savour the best of Marlborough's Sauvignon Blanc and other varietals or stop for a Michelin style platter of local cuisine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Vines Village, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A variety of many things for you. Whitehaven Wines, Roots Gin, a great brewery of Golden Mile Beer on tap. Cafe with wine and food match options and relax over looking a pretty lake towards the Vineyard hills.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forrest Wines Cellar Door, 19 Blicks Road Blenheim, Renwick 7204 New Zealand
Speciality Wines and a talented family of winemakers
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Also watch out for us as you get off the bus at the Picton I Site Steps. Also we will have signboard with your name. Turn left off bus and follow blue line to the Centre.Ports
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cut off time for booking has been set for 4 hours prior to tour departure. Due to advance bookings being required for additional activities. However booking is flexible up to an hour prior to tour departure.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour guide provides an 11 seat vehicle for these smaller private groups of 7 up to a maximum of 11.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Picton Port for your ship’s departure. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.