Private One Way Transfer Tour between Picton & Christchurch
Travel by late model Mercedes Vans via SH1 and reach the Garden City of New Zealand, Christchurch in less than 8 hours (or in reverse order). Spend the day exploring wineries in Blenheim; visit the seal colony in Kaikoura with peninsula walkway.
Meet your guide at the ferry terminal or your preferred location in Picton and enjoy New Zealand landscape, all whilst in the comfort and safety of your very own chauffeur driven vehicle.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private Mercedes Minivan.
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- • Pick up from ferry terminal or preferred location in Picton.
• Enjoy your first stop in Blenheim to sample Marlborough wines (Wine tasting included at 2 wineries).
• Enjoy the drive between Blenheim and Kaikoura where you will see some of the New Zealand’s most spectacular coastal scenery.
• Our next stop will be Kaikoura for lunch where you can try local specialty of crayfish at one of the many restaurants with the most stunning views, or enjoy lunch of your choice.
• Visit the seal colony with hundreds of fur seals basking in the sun and take a short walk on the Kaikoura Peninsula walkway for stunning views.
• Drive through beautiful vineyards of Waipara region before entering Christchurch.
• Drop-off to your hotel or preferred location in Christchurch.
Note:This transfer operates 24 hours a day, but late afternoon and evening departures from Picton may not include all the stops on the way. To thoroughly enjoy & make the most of your time, we recommend departing Picton latest by 2pm.
Departure Point :Your Preferred Location in Picton
Departure Time :This transfer operates 24 hours a day.
Return Detail :Your Preferred Location in Christchurch
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.