Private Group Tour: The Weta Workshop Experience Tour
• Private guided tour inside our exclusive off-premises tour space – just a five-minute walk from the Weta Cave.
• Learn how props, weapons, and armour are designed and manufactured for The Lord of the Rings, District 9, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia and more.
• Unique photo opportunities with life-size statues crafted by the technicians of Weta Workshop.
Enjoy your private tour one-on-one, or bring along your friends and family to share an unforgettable encounter in Miramar’s filmmaking precinct.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- An experienced Weta Workshop Crew member to guide you
- An up-close experience with authentic props, costumes and armour
- Unique photo opportunities
- Entry/Admission - Weta Workshop
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Weta Workshop, 1 Weka Street Miramar, Wellington 6022 New Zealand
The Private Group Experience takes place at our off-site group experience space located on Park Road – just a five-minute walk from the Weta Cave. Please arrive 15 minutes before your experience starts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :127 Park Rd, Miramar, Wellington 6022, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is subject to availability
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.