Private Glowworm Cave Tours
Our knowledgeable guide will escort you through beautiful untouched caves here in the Waitomo district.
This option is our
Private Tour which consists of just your party of 2-8 people, plus a guide. We will tailor the tour for your group giving you the ability to move slowly through the caves to enjoy, explore and take in the surroundings, including our mesmerising glow worm displays.
Come and check out why we are the
#1 cave tour in Waitomo!
Our eco-tours are through completely untouched and beautiful New Zealand scenery on our family farm. We are off the beaten track away from the crowds, we
LOVE it that way and so do our customers!
Don't forget small pocket-sized cameras are welcome.
Within a short drive of Waitomo Caves Village and the small towns of Te Kuiti and Otorohanga.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Tea, coffee, and a snack, after your tour
- Shower facilities for after the tour
- We provide all the equipment and clothing you will need for your adventure. We supply you with: Thermal top Thermal pants Fleece top Shorts Gumboots Even socks! This way once the tour is over you can pop back into your clean clothes and leave us to deal with your dirty laundry! On the tour you will also be required to wear a helmet and head lamp which we provide.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Glowing Adventures
What's excluded :
- You must have your own transport to get to 1199 Oparure Road. There is no public transport and we can not pick up or drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glowing Adventures, 1199 Oparure Road, Waitomo Caves 3985 New Zealand
1199 Oparure Road, Maungarongapu Cave
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1199 Oparure Rd, Te Kuiti 3985, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for anyone with physical difficulties.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.