Private Full-Day Tour to Tawharanui Regional Park from Auckland
Journey North of Auckland City to the spectacular Tawharanui Regional Park. A true local secret you will uncover a large range of native birds and walk through native bush land venturing out onto a coastal farm where you will enjoy views out over the wide ocean. After you will have the otpion of visiting some lopcal vineyards, before returning back to Auckland.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
What's included :
- Private tour
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tawharanui Regional Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tawharanui Regional Park, Takatu Rd, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
One of the most magical places to visit in the North Island.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9am reccommended - but this is flexible.
Return Detail :Auckland Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.