Private Full-Day Driving Marlborough Wine Tour
Our Private Driving Wine Tour of the Marlborough wine region is private touring at its best. You will be picked up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation in the morning where you will meet your guide for the day. They will talk you through the plan for the day and find out whether there are specific wineries you want to visit and what your wine preferences are. The day will be tailored to your specific needs and tastes .
As this is a private tour the day plan can be flexible to accommodate your wine tastes You will visit 5-6 wineries on the tour, stopping at one of them for lunch. (Lunch is at your own cost). At one of the wineries, we will have either a winery tour, private tasting, blind tasting or food and wine match. This is the ultimate way to experience the Marlborough wine region. Experience stunning scenery, world class wines, friendly wineries, delicious food
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine experience
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off from Picton accommodation incurs a surcharge.
- Lunch is at the clients cost
- If you are not wanting to travel with the crowds, and want to fully experience the Marlborough wine region, then this is the wine tour for you. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide will tailor the day to suit your wine preferences.
You will learn about the history of the area and the background to growing and producing wine but the highlight will be the visit to five of our favorite wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region. At one of the wineries you will have a booked wine experience that may include a winery tour, a private tasting or a food and wine match. A delicious a la carte lunch awaits along with a glass of wine at one of Marlborough's best winery restaurants ( lunch is at your own cost) . Your guide will be with you the whole time to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
We will pick you up from your accommodation (approx 9:30am) and drop you off (approx 4pm) so that you are free to enjoy the day to the fullest. Please note that pick ups and drop offs from outside the Blenheim/Renwick area will incur a surcharge.
Departure Point :Pick up from accommodation
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children younger than 18 years old can be accommodated with prior notice
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.