Private Driving Wine Tour (full day) in the Marlborough Region
Our Private Driving Wine Tour of the Marlborough wine region is private touring at its best. You will be picked up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation in the morning where you will meet your guide for the day. They will talk you through the plan for the day and find out whether there are specific wineries you want to visit and what your wine preferences are. The day will be tailored to your specific needs and tastes .
As this is a private tour the day plan can be flexible to accommodate your wine tastes You will visit 5-6 wineries on the tour, stopping at one of them for lunch. (Lunch is at your own cost). At one of the wineries, we will have either a winery tour, private tasting, blind tasting or food and wine match. This is the ultimate way to experience the Marlborough wine region. Experience stunning scenery, world class wines, friendly wineries, delicious food
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting charges
- Professional guide
- Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Wine experience
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off from Picton accommodation incurs a surcharge per person..
- Lunch is at the clients cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Explore Marlborough Wine Tours, 193 Rapaura Road, Rapaura 7201, New Zealand
Explore Marlborough Wine Tours are based at the Vines Village which is right in the heart of the Marlborough wine region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers from their accommodation in the Blenheim / Renwick townships. If outside this area or wish to be picked up from another location then please contact us directly.
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children younger than 18 years old can be accommodated with prior notice
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.