Private Day Tour Auckland - Hiking
This day trip is for those who want to get back in touch with nature. Dont worry about your physical fitness. We take it easy. Walking at a slow pace to enjoy the nature around you. Learn about New Zealands native plants and what the Maori people used them for. A recent archaeological dig showed what the Maori people were eating, and this included Moa bones. We will walk you along a track that reveals stunning views of Auckland's wild west coast. Your local Guide will supply you with bottled water for the hike. We also reccommend you bring a packed lunch or snacks to eat along the way. After we will visit the local beach to show you what real west coast beach is like in New Zealand. If the weather permits, you are welcome to bring along your bathing suit so you can take a dip in the ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pick up and drop off
- Cruise Ship pick up and drop off
- Auckland Airpoirt pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included
Your private vehicle with your own personal Guide-Driver will pick you up from either Auckland Airport, Auckland Cruise Ship Terminal or Auckland Hotel, travel West of Auckland to the rugged West Coast. We will embark on a scenic coastal - bush walking experience. After your Guide will drop you off in Auckland wherever you like.
• Te Henga Walkway, Bethells Rd, Te Henga (Bethells Beach), Auckland 0881 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Auckland International AirportAuckland Domestic AirportPortsAuckland Port
Departure Time :9am reccommended - but this is flexible.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.