Private Charter - Bay of Islands Cruise & Island Tour
Bay of Islands Private Charter
• We can customise and organise a day to suit your needs with endless options. Whether you want to spend the day sightseeing, doing activities, visiting remote islands and beaches, or do lunch at Otehei Bay, we can make it happen.
Some options available:
• Remote island stopovers
• Native bush walks and 360 degree views from the island lookout points
• Otehei Bay
• Visit the Hole in the Rock
• Snorkel unfrequented island reefs
• Try stand-up paddle boarding
• Lookout for unique wildlife throughout the day
• Interactive commentary and information
• Scenic cruising among 144 subtropical islands
There's no better way to spend the day....join us for an Island Getaway Private Charter
per adult from
What's included :
- Group Charter - up to 20 passengers
- Scenic Cruise among 144 Islands
- Remote island stopovers
- Swim, Snorkel and relax (all equipment provided)
- Wildlife spotting, commentary and information throughout the day
- Stand-up Paddleboarding (all equipment provided)
- Options for lunch at local Vineyards, or the Otehei Bay Restaurant
- A truly personalised, local experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • Meeting on the wharf at an arranged departure time, your skipper will welcome you on board.
• Take a seat as we begin cruising the sheltered coastline towards the outer islands
• Keep and eye out for local wildlife as your skipper and crew will point out local hot-spots and provide plenty of history and information about the area.
• Stop at various Islands for bushwalks and swimming
• Cuise among the 144 islands the bay has to offer. Keep an eye out for marine life and unique shore birds that live in the area - sometimes we are lucky enough to spot dolphins and a variety of other wildlife throughout the day!!
• ...all equipment is available for you to discover the underwater reefs with snorkelling gear provided and give Stand-up Paddleboarding a try.
• Take a walk along one of the island trails, enjoy a swim or relax on the unfrequented beaches in the warmth of the sun....some days, you can even try fresh NZ Kina (seafood) - there are options for everyone.
• Head to Otehei Bay Restaurant where we can pre-book a table for you and your group for lunch
• Your visit to the Bay of Islands isn't complete until you have experienced our Island Getaway Private Charter
Departure Point :Paihia Wharf
Departure Time :Flexible departure time to suit
Return Detail :Paihia Wharf
Hotel Pickup :
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for families and groups
- Suitable for all ages
- Please bring a swimsuit & towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.