Private Arrival Transfer: Queenstown Airport to Hotel by Jet Boat
Kick off your trip to Queenstown in adrenaline-pumping style on a private Jet boat that takes you directly from the airport into Queenstown. Speed down the Kawarau River and over Lake Wakatipu, holding tight as your expert captain performs tricky spins and maneuvers. Zoom through some of the world's most beautiful scenery before arriving right in the center of Queenstown, where you are escorted to your hotel. What a way to start your visit to the adventure capital of New Zealand!
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and greet at Queenstown airport
- One-way private jet boat transfer
- Coach and luggage transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Step out of the airport and onto a jet boat for a rip-roaring ride into Queenstown.
Departure Point :
AirportsFrankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/16/2021 - 9/30/2021
10/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Price is per person, based on 9 adults per jet boat
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Caregivers are required to assist drivers carrying any disabled passengers down the stairs and on to the Jet boat. When carrying larger numbers, at least one caregiver must travel on the boat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.