Pelennor Fields Two Hour Tour
Our two hour classic tour takes you out to Ben Ohau Station a private working sheep station. Stand in the footsteps of the original actors handle genuine replica LOTR swords, flags and helmets. Experience the speed of the Rohan horse charge. Experience the largest ever location for LOTR filming. Dramatic film scenes were created here against the beautiful White Mountains of Gondor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Start times 10.00am and 3.00pm.
Duration 2 hours.
You will be picked up from Twizel information centre, Mackenzie Country Hotel (or from your accommodation by prior arrangement.), by your friendly knowledgeable guide, we cater for small intimate groups with access to this private working farm. Just a Short distance from town we will visit the largest film location for Lord of the Rings. Experience how scenes were made, why locations were chosen and how Peter Jackson divided his time. We have lots of fun facts and stories of behind the scenes.
We will help you take great photos, whilst you handle replica swords and enjoy becoming your favourite character and other cosplay LOTR scenes. This tour is not just for Lord of the Rings fans, suitable for all people. Good walking shoes required and appropriate attire for the season and time of day is recommended
our tour is weather dependant- minimum numbers apply. We recommend calling 24 hours prior to departure on our Freephone number to confirm pickup details and check weather conditions,
Departure Point :We pick up from the Twizel information centre, Market Place Twizel.Mackenzie Country Inn, Ostler Road Twizel.Or accommodation from anywhere in Twizel township, with prior arrangment.
Departure Time :10.00am and 3.00pm
7 days per week (winter season closed August)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.