Papamoa Hills Helicopter Flight from Tauranga
Choose from two departure times when you book your 20-minute small-group helicopter flight. Your professional pilot will narrate as you delight in amazing views of sandy beaches, Mount Maunganui and the Tauranga Harbor before flying to the Papamoa Hills, where you will see the remains of Maori Pa sites and deep valleys carved out of the hills.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (available by request)
What's excluded :
- Departing Tauranga your flight will cover the beaches, around the Mount up the inner harbor to Omokoroa before tracking back to the airport via the Papamoa hills, where you will see the remains of Maori Pa sites and the deep valleys carved out of the hills.
Departure Point :142 Aerodrome Rd, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from local Hotels and Motels. No pickups from private addresses. We will pick you up 30 minutes prior to the time of your flight booking. e.g. 10 am pick up for 10.30 am flight.Look for Silver Toyota minivan.For those arriving by Cruise Ship please meet out the front of the port gatesPortsPort of Tauranga
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- In accordance with CAA rules and regulations, we require all passengers to inform us of their accurate weight before any flight. For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance and safety, the maximum weight allowed per seat is 286lbs (130kgs)
- All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.