Oxford and Traditional Cotswolds Villages Small-Group Day Tour from London
The Cotswolds are like stepping into a landscape painting. Vivid green colours, lush waterways and the most delightful cottages. And Oxford needs no introduction. The city of students, spires and sumptuous cathedrals is as inspirational as it is fascinating. Join this 10-hour, guided small-group tour and experience two of England’s most deservedly-famous locations. Transportation between attractions is included. Food and drinks can be purchased along the way.
What's included :
- Driver Guide
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Your first stop is Oxford, where you have time to explore the precincts of the many colleges, climb one of the vantage points to take in the skyline, or see the art and antiquities collections in the Ashmolean Museum. The choice is yours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Our next stop is in Burford, the ‘Gateway to the Cotswolds’. It’s a small market town with enormous character and a huge history. The main street is lined with gorgeously quaint cottages and properties.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bibury, Bibury, Cotswolds, England
Finally, you make the short journey to Bibury, described by William Morris as the prettiest village in England, and the place that Henry T Ford wished to dismantle and ship back to the USA.
Here we have time to stroll past the famous and fairytale-like Arlington Row. After a full day exploring the city of Oxford and the villages of the Cotswolds we’ll embark on the comfortable return journey to London.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Green Line Coach Station, Bulleid Way, London SW1W 9SL, UK
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Oxford – You have free time in Oxford between 11am - 1pm. If you'd like to visit the Oxford colleges, libraries or museums, reserve your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.