Original Rotorua Forest Zip Line Canopy Adventure
Soar through the trees and experience New Zealand’s ancient forest like never before – in New Zealand’s must-do outdoor activity, the Original Canopy Tour. Journey with authentic Kiwi guides through this beautiful land the way it once was, come face to face with New Zealand native birds, and find out how we can make our forest great again.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Two professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if needed)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Photos available for download
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua Canopy Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Please arrive at our HQ on Fairy Springs Road 15 minutes prior to the tour departure, or just let us know at the time of your booking where you would like to be picked up from – all of our tours include a complementary pick-up and drop-off from any central Rotorua location if required.
You’ll check-in, meet your authentic kiwi guides, and we’ll get you into your ziplining harness. Then we drive out to the Dansey Road Scenic Reserve, just 10 minutes from our HQ.
Step into a lost world and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries in one of the most intact native eco-systems you’ll find anywhere in New Zealand.
Immerse yourself in this breathtaking country the way it once was – and hear the inimitable birdsong of New Zealand native birds including Tuis, North Island Robins, Kereru and Tomtits in their natural habitat.
Just by being on the tour, you are already contributing to the conservation effort, as part of your ticket price goes towards the programme to restore the beautiful forest and remove all introduced pests.
Please allow 3.5 hours for your tour (from the time you arrive at our headquarters until you return)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Rd, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in Rotorua CBD.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If you required hotel pickup and drop-off, please call the local tour operator; contact information can be found on your confirmation voucher
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120kg)
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- It is recommended that you wear multiple layers of clothing
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Availability: This tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative departure
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.