One-Way Ferry from Stewart Island to Bluff
Book this one-way ferry ride from Stewart Island to Bluff for a comfortable journey across Foveaux Strait on our modern catamarans.
Duration 1 hour
Voucher Mobile ticket
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Ferry crossings operate all year round. Distance covered is 40km (approx. 25 miles). Interpretation handouts and complimentary tea and coffee are available. All vessels are wheelchair accessible.
Passengers are required to check-in to the Bluff or Stewart Island Visitor Terminals 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Check-in and boarding gates are closed 15 minutes before scheduled ferry departure times.
Departure Point :Stewart Island Visitor Terminal
Return Detail :Bluff
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The limit is a maximum of two small carry-on pieces of luggage per person. Other luggage (and extra goods by arrangement) are carried in freight boxes, and must be checked in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time (at additional cost)
- Secure vehicle parking is available upon check-in at Bluff adjacent to the ferry terminal (approximately two minutes’ walk). Parking is available for cars, coaches and motor homes and boat trailers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund