Nomad Safaris: 4WD Experience
In our fully equipped Land Rover Defenders, it’s your turn to take the wheel and really find out what these machines can do. On our own dedicated tracks on Queenstown Hill, you will receive hands-on practical 4WDing tuition from our own professionally trained instructors. You will learn valuable off-road driving skills, while taking in the rugged scenery of the New Zealand outback.
Group Size: 2+
Transport: 4WD Land Rover Defender
Activity: Self Drive 4WD Training Activity
- Learn to drive off-road.
- 4WD tuition with expert instructors.
- Take in views from Queenstown Hill.
- Ford the spectacular Arrow River.
- Refreshments provided
- Refreshment, hotel pick up and drop off
- Day 1 : Self DriveTest your mettle, test our metal. A hands-on experience driving a Land Rover Defender on a piece of iconic Queenstown landscape.Meals :None
Departs: Queenstown 8:00am & 1:30pm
Duration: 4 1/2 hours
- Includes morning tea or afternoon tea
- Includes accommodation pick up and drop off