Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa Guided Tour
Discover the best of New Zealand’s premier museum, Te Papa, with a guided tour that provides an excellent introduction to this must-see attraction in Wellington. With a mixture of high-tech interactive exhibits, historic artifacts, fine art and natural history, Te Papa offers an endless amount of treasures to explore. Your guide shares expert insight about the highlights of the collection and can offer suggestions for galleries that might suit your interests. Kids and adults alike will find plenty of captivating exhibits to check out at leisure after the 1-hour tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 60-minute guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to Te Papa, located in a distinctive modern building that sits on the waterfront in Wellington’s city center. You can choose from several times throughout the day for the 60-minute guided tour.
Your guide introduces the museum's collections of art and design, photography, history, Maori and Pacific cultures, and natural sciences. Walk through parts of the impressive galleries and check out high-tech interactive features that enhance many of the exhibits.
Among the amazing displays, you'll explore New Zealand's diverse natural environment, experience Maori culture and learn about New Zealand's art and colonial history.
Your ticket includes the tour and admission. After your tour, stay as long as you like to browse the galleries; one can easily spend several hours looking around the museum. A gift shop and two cafes are also on-site.
Departure Point :Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.