Mountain Air and Beer Craft Beer Tour Queenstown
Set amongst the Southern Alps this Craft Beer experience over 6 hours visits 4 unique locations. Tour commences with a scrumptious lunch paired with beer and continues with tastings at all locations. Also included is a behind the scenes brewery tour and you will hear from the experts behind the beer.
per adult from
360 to 390 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages (craft beer tastings - additional beverages at own cost)
- Bottled water
- Snacks (on-board bus)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, except that included/specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Queenstown - our 'Happy Place' – the fresh mountain air, the pristine water and stunning scenery, set among the dramatic Southern Alps it was only a matter of time before craft beer found its home here.
Let Brewbus take you to your happy place!
Five years ago you couldn’t find a brewery anywhere in Queenstown - now craft beer has caused a huge renaissance for everyone’s foaming favourite.
Brewbus has collaborated with four new breweries in Queenstown and quaint Arrowtown, and we want to take the people to their magnificent beer.
Altitude Brewing has opened its doors with a stunning view, Searchlight Brewing has the tasting racks on stand-by, at Canyon Food & Brew Co. taste their beer against the backdrop of the stunning and iconic Shotover River, and Lake and Wood Brew Co. in Arrowtown is small in size but huge in beer flavour. Yes, the Brewsters are ready and waiting and we want to show off one of the most exciting brewery scenes in all of New Zealand. Along the way you will enjoy a delicious lunch and also have a behind the scenes tour of one of the working breweries. You can ask the Brew Masters themselves why they make it, and how much they love it!
This is an inspirational tour around the heart of Queenstown, a must do for craft beer lovers, experts and novices alike. Brewbus just knows that you’ll find your happy place amongst the beer, the people and the scenery!
Daily at 12:00 noon
Allow 6 hrs
• Pickup and drop off from/to central Queenstown
• Craft beer tastings at 4 locations
• Set lunch
• Behind the scenes look at a working brewery
• Hear from the brewers themselves
• Bottled water and Pretzels
Departure Point :Tour departs from the loading zone on Beach Street, Queenstown Central, just along from the Atlas Beer Café, just look out for the gold Brewbus minibus.
Departure Time :12:00 noon
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.