Mount Cook to Wanaka Tour
Departing Mount Cook Village in the afternoon, your half-day sightseeing tour from Mount Cook to Wanaka will take you past Mirror Lakes and through rugged high country en route to your final destination, Wanaka. Expect entertaining commentary from your knowledgeable driver and guide, views of Lake Pukaki and Mackenzie Basin and a stop in the rural farming community of Omarama.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour from Mount Cook to Wanaka; departing Mount Cook Village in the afternoon, expect entertaining commentary from your knowledgeable driver guide and epic views en route to Wanaka. Travel south along the western shores of Lake Pukaki which sits at the foot of New Zealand's largest mountain, Mount Cook, before continuing through the rugged landscape of the Mackenzie Basin. After a stop for afternoon tea (own expense) in the rural farming community of Omarama, head over the Lindis Pass into the historical gold mining region of Central Otago. Arrive in the small town of Tarras, where a shuttle service will take you on the last leg of your journey to Wanaka, located on the shores of Lake Wanaka. Upon arrival in Wanaka, your one-way sightseeing tour comes to an end and you'll be transferred to your hotel.
Departure Point :The Hermitage Hotel, 89 Terrace Rd, Mount Cook National Park 7999, New Zealand
Please contact supplier for pick up times from hotels.. 649 5835790 or 0800744487
- The Hermitage Hotel, 89 Terrace Rd, Mount Cook National Park 7999, New Zealand - Aoraki Hermitage Hotel, Level 2 Rear of Building Coach Park
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Wanaka, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.