Mount Cook to Queenstown Tour
Discover the splendour of the NZ Southern Alps on this one-way sightseeing tour from Mount Cook to Queenstown. Relax on board your air-conditioned coach and admire the scenery as you journey south; departing in the afternoon from the alpine region of Mount Cook National Park, travel through the historical gold mining region of Central Otago. Wind through Kawarau River Gorge, pass rugged ranges and catch a glimpse of Mirror Lakes en route to Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand!
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury 5-star coach
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off at selected inner-city hotels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Journey deep into the NZ Southern Alps on this half-day sightseeing tour that'll take you from Mount Cook to Queenstown. Departing Mount Cook Village in the afternoon, listen to entertaining commentary from your driver guide as you travel south aboard your luxury coach passing rugged ranges and the famed Mirror Lakes. Enjoy epic views as you travel through the rugged high country landscape of the Mackenzie Basin; we break for afternoon tea in Omarama (own expense) before crossing the Lindis Pass into the historical gold mining region of Central Otago. Skirt past the shores of Lake Dunstan and wind through Kawarau River Gorge, before arriving in the adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown. Upon arrival in Queenstown, your tour ends and you'll be transferred to your hotel (if requested).
Departure Point :The Hermitage Hotel, 89 Terrace Rd, Mount Cook National Park 7999, New Zealand
Please confirm pick up and drop off times. Contact information is found in the voucher/ ticket.
- The Hermitage Hotel, 89 Terrace Rd, Mount Cook National Park 7999, New Zealand - Aoraki Hermitage Hotel, Level 2 Rear of Building Coach Park
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Athol Street, Athol St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities, video monitors and reclining seats
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.