Milford Sound Sightseeing Cruise
Join this tour for an uncrowded boutique small boat cruise on Milford Sound. With limited passenger numbers, comfortable luxury lounge style seating and superb customer service, a memorable experience is guaranteed. The smaller vessel will get you closer to observe the local wildlife like seals, dolphins and penguins in their marine habitat.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
What's included :
- Complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits on-board all sailings
What's excluded :
- No food sold on-board the cruise
- With more than 40 years combined working experience in Milford Sound your guides guarantee an outstanding experience you will never forget.
The boat is surveyed for 150 passengers but your host endeavors to cap numbers at half the capacity for an enhanced viewing experience. Their upper cabin is fitted out with luxury lounge style sofas facing outwards. Relax with complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits and enjoy the skipper’s commentary (English only) while marveling at the breath-taking scenery. The smaller size of the vessel enables you to get closer views of the local wildlife like NZ Fur Seals, dolphins and the very rare Fiordland Crested Penguin.
The cruise travels the full length of the fiord. You are guaranteed to come across some photogenic moments to capture and keep forever. Enjoy some complimentary snacks and coffee on board while you're at it!
Departure Point :Cruise Milford NZ counter (second counter on the left)
Return Detail :Cruise Milford NZ counter
Hotel Pickup :
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to bring your own food on-board the cruise.
- Please note proof of age is required upon check-in at Milford Sound
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.