Milford Sound Scenic Cruise from Queenstown, Te Anau or Milford Sound
A spectacular one hour 40 minute cruise to the mouth of the fiord on a spacious, modern vessel with excellent viewing opportunities.
Large windows, spacious decks and comfortable lounges offer uninterrupted views of towering peaks and surging waterfalls.
Keep a look out for seals basking on the rocks, dolphins and penguins.
Enjoy scenic highlights such as Mitre Peak and Pembroke Glacier.
Informative commentary from the captain explains the history and highlights points of interest during the cruise.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tea, coffee, filtered water
- Commentary in several languages on selected departures (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and English
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch (but available at extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
A leisurely cruise of Milford Sound.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
2: 85 Lakefront Dr, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
3: 88 Beach St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.