Milford Sound Personal Private Tour and Boat Cruise
If a Milford Sound Personal Private Tour isn't on your bucket list yet, it should be!
Milford Sound is one of the most well-known New Zealand attractions for good reason.
Of all the Milford Sound day tours available, hands down the best way to see Milford Sound is with your own personal guide. I'll whisk you away from the long queues and buses into my comfortable Land Rover Discovery where we can stop wherever and whenever you like on our way to this incredible World Heritage area.
You'll have plenty of time to appreciate the views on a walk along the way and then board the Milford Sound Nature Boat Cruise to get close to waterfalls and the sheer cliff walls carved by ancient glaciers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a comfortable Luxury vehicle Land Rover Discovery or Mercedes Sprinter van
What's excluded :
- I'll meet you in the lobby of your Hotel at 7:30 am for an amazingly beautiful 4 hour scenic drive down to Milford Sound. We can stop for plenty of great photo opportunities and short walks along the way in Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes and the Chasm.
We will arrive in plenty of time for you to board the Milford Sound Boat Cruise departing at 12:45pm. Relax and enjoy your picnic lunch on board with stunning views from the boat while you make your way around Milford Sound. Keep an eye out for NZ fur seals as well as dolphins swimming in the wake as you get close to waterfalls and the sheer cliff walls carved by ancient glaciers.
We will then leave Milford Sound arriving back at Queenstown around 6:30pm.
Each Tour is tailored to suit you and the day, so let's have a chat and I'll create the perfect 1-day itinerary in Milford specifically for you, your family, or your group.
Milford Sound sits deeply within Fiordland National Park, which is part of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site on the remote southwest coast of New Zealand's South Island. Technically a fiord that stretches approximately 16km from the head of the fiord to the open sea, it's the only fiord in the country that can be accessed by road. When most people think of Milford Sound, they picture Mitre Peak, a picture-perfect icon that rises sharply and towers 1,692 metres above sea level.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Lodge in Queenstown
Return Detail :Your Hotel or Lodge in Queenstown
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring a rain jacket
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.