Milford Sound Nature Cruise from Queenstown
A leisurely cruise of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea on the Milford Mariner or Milford Wanderer. Enjoy a relaxed and flexible itinerary designed to allow you to see and experience what makes Milford Sound world renowned. Spend up to two and a half hours nudging into waterfalls, spotting wildlife and listening to the informative commentary from our specialist Nature Guide. Keep a look out for wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's included :
- Live commentary on board (English only) - interpretation handouts available in German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Thai
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Journeys, Beach Street Steamer Wharf, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Check in 20 minutes prior to departure, and board your coach to Milford Sound.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Cruise past the impressive Mitre Peak at the beginning and end of your journey
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Your coach journey will take you on a scenic drive through the beautiful Fiordland National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirror Lakes Walk, Milford Road,, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take a walk alongside the Mirror Lakes for some fantastic photo opportunities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :88 Beach St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.