Milford Sound Cruise with Optional Kayak Tour
An all-inclusive nature experience with excellent wildlife viewing, this package gives you the longest, best value daytime cruise experience in Milford Sound. This cruise option enables you to really explore the beauty of the fiord. With a delicious Picnic Lunch and visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory included, it’s the complete cruise experience.
You'll get up close to nature, double your adventure and add an hour of relaxed kayaking around the sheltered Harrison Cove to your cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Picnic lunch
- Local guide
- Visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- All kayaking equipment if you choose to add kayaking to your cruise
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Enjoy a cruise in the 8th wonder of the world and a visit to New Zealand;'s only floating underwater observatory with picnic lunch included. For the ultimate Milford Sound experience add one hour kayaking around sheltered harrison Cove.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Milford Sound Highway, Milford Sound Hwy, Milford Sound 9679, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible onto boat but no disabled toilets onboard. Vessel has large viewing windows, ideal for wheelchairs.
- Please note the minimum age to kayak is 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult or guardian in a double kayak.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.