Milford Sound Cruise
Cruise Milford Sound for two hours on board the newly refurbished Milford Haven. You can enjoy exclusively brewed XPA beer on tap and a selection of food sourced from local eateries from the on board café. With soft outward facing seats and comfy booths there is plenty of places to sit indoors. The top deck boasts an AstroTurf roof with a communal wooden bench seat and a bar, this is the best place to sit and take in 360 degree views of the Fiord. Get up close and personal with the waterfalls and local wildlife if you’re lucky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Orange Milford Cruise, MIlford Sound Visitor Terminal, Milford Sound New Zealand
Check in 15 mins prior to departure at the Go Orange kiosk in Milford Sound.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Enjoy a spectacular 2 hour cruise to the mouth of the fiord on a spacious, classic vessel with excellent viewing opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please check in 15 mins prior to departure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible: lower level access only
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cash only accepted on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 199 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.