Milford Sound Coach, Cruise and Underwater Observatory with Picnic Lunch
Enjoy a more intimate Milford Sound experience from Queenstown. Depart later, explore the Milford Road on a comfortable, glass-roof smaller coach and discover the Fiord on a small boat nature cruise. Visit the Underwater Observatory and savor a complimentary, freshly packed Picnic Lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on premium glass-roof coach
- FREE WiFi (limit 75MB), USB charging ports on board coach
- Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
- Headset commentaries in several languages available
- Milford Sound small boat Nature Cruise
- Specialist nature guide providing informative commentary on board cruise
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch
- Visit to Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- FREE tea and coffee on board cruise
- Accommodation pick-up and drop off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Set off on a day trip from Queenstown to Milford Sound and enjoy a more intimate experience of Milford Sound. Discover the native wildlife, towering waterfalls and majestic mountains of the fiord on an intimate cruise on a smaller boat.
Journey through spectacular landscapes as your experienced, local coach driver provides engaging and informative commentary. Take in some of the best photo stops and short walks on the road to Milford Sound. Arrive at Milford Sound and join a Nature Cruise on our smallest boat with fewer people. Get within touching distance of impressive rock walls and right up close to Stirling Falls. Specialist nature guides will share their local knowledge with lively and informative commentary. Enjoy a freshly prepared picnic lunch.
Depart your cruise at the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory to enjoy an interactive learning experience about the wildlife, geology and history of the fiord. Descend 60 steps down a spiral staircase into a spacious viewing chamber to discover the unique and beautiful environment hidden under the surface of Milford Sound.
Departure Point :Southern Discoveries Queenstown Visitor Centre
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Children must be in a double kayak with a parent or guardian
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.