Milford Sound Coach & Scenic Cruise with International Buffet Lunch
Journey in comfort on one of our brand new, glass-roof coaches and take in incredible, panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound. The overland journey is a spectacular showcase of sheer mountains and towering cliffs, rugged valleys and the native rain forest surrounded by spectacular waterfalls and glacial lakes. Experienced local drivers provide engaging and informative commentary, and show you the best short walks and photo stops along the Milford Road.
On arrival in Milford Sound cruise in comfort and style on our Milford Sound Scenic Cruise while you enjoy some of New Zealand's most iconic and beautiful scenery. Cruise the length of the fiord and out to the Tasman Sea, stopping at waterfalls and points of interest along the way. Informative commentary is available in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin. Enjoy a freshly prepared International Buffet Lunch with FREE tea and coffee.
Complimentary accommodation pick up and drop off in Queenstown.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound on premium glass-roof coach
- FREE WiFi, USB charging ports on board coach
- Informative commentary provided by local coach driver
- Headset commentaries in several languages available
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- Commentary available in several languages
- Hot Buffet Lunch
- FREE tea and coffee on board cruise
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- • Travel on a comfortable, glass-roof coach while you take in the incredible, panoramic views on the road to Milford Sound
• Our friendly and experienced local drivers will give informative commentary and show you the best short walks and photo stops along the way
• Multi-lingual commentary available on selected Milford Sound Scenic Cruises
• Headset commentary avaialble in six languages - Chinese Japanese, Korean, French, German and Spanish
• Board Milford Sound’s original cruise and get beneath waterfalls, among towering mountains and see native wildlife. Foreign language commentary and information sheets are available
• Hot Buffet Lunch is included on your trip
• FREE tea and coffee is available onboard our vessels
• Coach trip includes pick up/drop off service from plenty of Queenstown accommodations
• Departs Queenstown daily at 7.15am and returns 7.45pm
• Please note from 1 May - 30 September there will be a specialist nature guide on board the Scenic Cruise
Departure Point :Southern Discoveries Queenstown Visitor Centre
Departure Time :Departs Queenstown daily at 7.15am (check in 15 minutes prior to departure) Hotel Pickups available - Please contact our reservations team to arrange a pick-up at least 24-hours prior to the departure time. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can call at +64 (0) 3 441 1137
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your country of origin at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and insect repellent advisable
- PLEASE NOTE: Infants (0-3) are charged at child rate, please note an appropriate child restraint must be provided by the caregiver (adult) in order for an infant or small child to travel on the coach. This is in accordance with New Zealand Law.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.