Mighty Mud Track - BUGGIES
Mike invites you to accept the challenge of his muddiest, wettest and most difficult of all his tracks. Mike knows a thing or two about track building and has spent the last 18 years creating the perfect off-road experience. Mike’s Mighty Mud Track will take you over the 1 and 2 hours tracks at a faster pace with a few gnarly areas reserved specifically for the more adventurous.
We suggest that if you are less confident you give the buggies a go as they are more stable and easier to operate than the quads.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Situated just 5 minutes’ drive north of Greymouth on the West Coast of New Zealand. We're open from 8:30am until 5pm. We take bookings by prior arrangement, and on demand depending on the guides are available.
Once signed in and briefed, you're taken out with one of our trained guides onto the track to enjoy your adventure!
Photos taken by the guide are available for $25, wet weather gear, helmets and boots are included.
No license or experience required. We are ‘Work Safe’ approved operators.
Once you’re done, stop for a coffee by the warm fire and enjoy the souvenir photos your guide can take for you.
Pickup from Greymouth available for those without transportation.
Departure Point :We are located 5 minutes north of Greymouth on state highway 6 heading towards Westport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.