Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Martinborough Guided Wine and Vine
An insiders guide to the Martinborough wine scene, the best wine, the best food and the most fun. The Guided Wine and Vine has been a favorite for those who don't like being 'stuck in a bus'. Enjoy the wind in your hair!
Duration 2 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- The guided wine and vine cycle tour is a must for those who really enjoy wine and want to know a bit more about the place and the people. Our guides will tell you stories of the town in an entertaining and informative way to make sure you walk away with an in-depth knowledge of this boutique wine village.
Choose to cycle through Martinborough on one of our comfortable rental bikes, or hop aboard one of our cool rickshaws; great if you want a bit of 'luxury' or would prefer not to ride a bicycle.
Throughout the tour, you'll visit three wineries and an olive grove. The properties are carefully selected to ensure you get the most interesting cross-section of producers and wine available. You will enjoy a lovely picnic lunch in a sheltered spot along the way. Our gourmet food is handmade in our own kitchen and includes a wide variety of vineyard platter fare. We cater for all special dietary requirements.
We offer free collection at the Featherston Railway Station for bookings of six or more people and are conveniently located in the heart of Martinborough to start this interesting tour.
Departure Point :Green Jersey Cycle Tours16 Kitchener StreetMartinborough (Beside the I-site)
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.