Marlborough Wine Tour and Cruise from Blenheim
Enjoy the very best of Marlborough, at the top of New Zealand's South Island. Indulge in Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, the Marlborough Sounds and fresh local seafood on this full-day tour. A Marlborough wine tour in the morning is followed by a delicious Marlborough Sounds waterfront lunch, then a relaxing seafood cruise for the afternoon, accompanied by fresh local seafood and Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc as you cruise the stunning Marlborough Sounds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Seafood Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Sounds
What's excluded :
- Waterfront lunch (at your own expense)
- Food and drinks (except wine and seafood tastings specified)
- Enquire about our add-on pick up & drop off from Picton subject to availability and surcharges apply
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marlborough Region, Marlborough Region, South Island
The Marlborough Icons Tour covers the very best of Marlborough in one day. A Marlborough wine tour in the morning followed by a delicious Marlborough Sounds waterfront lunch, then a relaxing seafood cruise for the afternoon, accompanied by fresh local seafood and Marlborough sauvignon blanc as you cruise the stunning Marlborough Sounds NZ. Sightseeing in the Marlborough wine region, famous for Sauvignon Blanc. View the vineyards, the wineries, sample great wines at two fabulous wineries.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
A relaxing seafood cruise for the afternoon, accompanied by fresh local seafood and Marlborough sauvignon blanc as you cruise the stunning Marlborough Sounds NZ.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Blenheim i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 8 Sinclair Street, Mayfield, Blenheim 7201, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking (larger groups by arrangement)
- A minimum of 2 people
- The afternoon cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.