Skip the Line: Larnach Castle & Gardens Admission Ticket
Visit New Zealand’s only Castle, situated on the dramatic Otago Peninsula and only a 20 minute drive from Dunedin. Learn about the colonial history and stories of William Larnach - entrepreneur and politician, plus ongoing restoration by the Barker family. Experience the finest Victorian craftsmanship, the excellent collection of New Zealand antiques and unparalleled views of the Otago Peninsula. Walk in the gardens rated a garden of International significance by NZGT. Take refreshment in the historic Ballroom café serving the best local food and drink. This is for ticket admission only. Transportation, food, drinks, and other accommodations are not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Written and audio guides
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Larnach Castle & Gardens, 145 Camp Rd Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
After purchasing your tickets, you may arrive at Larnach Castle any time between 9am and 5pm. It is a 20 minute drive from the Dunedin City Centre, and is a perfect self drive destination. On arriving at the Castle your first stop will be at the Gatehouse, this is where you present your voucher, in return you will be given an entrance ticket to present at the Castle entrance. You will be provided with a map of the Garden and a New Zealand native plant trail map, to ensure you get the most of your walk around the garden before entering the Castle.
Allow at least one hour to look around the inside of the Castle. Many decide to spend more time than this. You may want to take time to visit the Ballroom Café, which opens daily at 9.30am and closes at 4.30pm.
The Castle is open 365 days of the year. Come enjoy this unique experience that is truly unforgettable.
Departure Point :Larnach Castle & Gardens, 145 Camp Rd Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver. However, due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.