Lake Wanaka and Clutha River Jet Boat
Experience one of New Zealand’s most iconic adventure activities in some of the world greatest scenery. Picture yourself skimming across shallow water, over sand bars, through rapids and around rocks at speeds in excess of 80 kph, now picture doing this down New Zealand’s swiftest river with no seat belt and no brakes; that’s one way to get your adrenaline levels through the roof. Our trip makes the best of blood pumping adrenaline along with some of the world’s best scenery in the background.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jet Boat Ride
- Life Jacket
- Combo Options on site
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departing from Wanaka’s waterfront enjoy a short jaunt across the lake taking in unsurpassed snow-capped mountain views, as we prepare to enter one of the world’s swiftest flowing rivers, the Clutha River. The Clutha River is famous for its crystal clear fast flowing water showing off its large partially submerged boulders. Here your expert driver will raise your excitement demonstrating the maneuverability of the jet boat pushing it to its absolute limits; skillfully navigating through shallow water, tunnels and over giant pressure waves, speeding past trees mere inches from your face disappearing in your peripheral vision. Of course, a jet boat ride wouldn’t be complete without the iconic Hamilton Spin! A high-speed manoeuvre causing the boat to spin rapidly on the spot creating G forces you just can’t get enough of.
Departure Point :The Log Cabin, Wanaka Waterfront 100 Ardmore Street Wanaka
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please allow 1.5 hours for trip
- Please check in 30 min prior to your jet boat departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.