Lake Taupo 15,000-Foot Tandem Skydiving
Skydive from 15,000ft above stunning Lake Taupo! Take in spectacular coast to coast views of the Tongariro National Park and the Central Plateau. Taupo Tandem Skydiving is New Zealand's #1 Rated Skydive on Tripadvisor!
With free local Hummer pickups, free Rotorua pickup, and the most camera options in New Zealand, a skydive with us is unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- 15,000-ft (4,570-m) skydive
- Professional guide
- Use of harness, jumpsuit and goggles
- Free buff/scarf
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
What's excluded :
- Photo and Video Package (available to purchase)
- T-Shirt (available to purchase)
Get ready for all the thrills with a skydive from 15,000 ft! Your skydive begins with a scenic plane ride where you’ll see incredible views of Lake Taupo, Mount Ruapehu and on a clear sunny day, you’ll be able to see from coast-to-coast of the Central North Island - all the way from Mount Maunganui to Taranaki!
As we climb higher, the anticipation will start growing with each passing moment. Then we’ll open the plane doors and you will see just how majestic NZ looks like from above. Your tandem master will be seated right behind you and when he gives the signal….it’s time to jump!
You’ll jump into the skies and experience the craziest 1 minute of your life! Free falling for almost 60 seconds with speeds reach up to 200 km/hr - experiencing pure adrenaline-induced thrill. It’s going to be one unforgettable jump.
When it’s time, you’ll begin your journey back to earth, parachuting and taking in astonishing views of Taupo. You’ll then arrive at the drop zone, safe and sound, with your mind still trying to comprehend that you just jumped from 15,000 ft!
• Lake Taupo, Taupo Marina New Zealand
• Taupo Tandem Skydiving, 1105 Anzac Memorial Drive Taupo Airport (TUO), Taupo 3330 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel, or drop zone if self-drivingAddress: Yellow Hangar, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, TaupoDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to same departure location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 220 lbs (100 kg) weight limit
- Children must be able to fit the harness
- Operated by multi-lingual tandem masters
- Rotorua pickups are only available for the 2pm jump slot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.