Lake Rotoiti Evening Kayak Tour including Hot Springs, Glowworm Caves and BBQ Dinner
Spend a memorable evening on a kayak tour of Lake Rotoiti with an expert guide. Visit natural hot springs and glowworm caves, and enjoy plenty of time for a relaxing soak, swim, and barbecue dinner. After your meal, paddle into lakeside caves to see glowworms and sometimes Koura - (freshwater crayfish), and take in the sunset as you wrap up your kayak tour.
per adult from
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Kiwi BBQ dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All specialist equipment
- Full training
- Use of Kayak rental
- Department of Conservation Fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Towels can be hired for NZ$2.00 per person
Transfers are available from central Rotorua commercial accommodation.
On arrival at our base you will need to sign in and then we will go through an initial briefing about gear etc. and get geared up, then we will transfer you 10 minutes to the lake.
At the lake we will go through a safety briefing before paddling for around 1 hour to the hot pools.
You will have time to relax in Hot Pools all fed from a natural spring.
Then we will paddle around 1 hour back to the start point and transfer you back to the base to change and return you to where we picked you up from if required.
• Lake Rotoiti, Rotorua New Zealand
• River Rats Raft & Kayak, 837 Te Ngae Rd, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
Departure Point :Rotorua Airport, Bay Of Plenty 3074, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary transfers from central Rotorua accommodation.We do not pick up from private addresses such as Air BnB
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear, shorts and a towel
- Maximum of 20 people
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.