Lake Mapourika Scenic Cruise from Franz Josef
Your 2 hour small group scenic cruise is on Lake Mapourika, which is a scenic gem on the Wild West Coast and only minutes from Franz Josef Glacier.
Lake Mapourika boasts calm reflective waters, panoramic mountain and glaciers views as well as some of the last remaining untouched Kahikatea rainforest. The back of Lake Mapourika is home to NZ's rarest kiwi - the Rowi. Get up close and view native birdlife from the front viewing platform. Shelter from the weather can be taken in the cabin area. This is a great activity for all ages.
per adult from
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Franz Josef area
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mapourika
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (BYO)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Mapourika, Jetty Bay, Franz Josef, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) New Zealand
Enjoy the panoramic views from lake Mapourika of the Franz Josef Glacier and Southern Alps.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :64 Cron St, Franz Josef Glacier 7886, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants FREE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.