Koru Native Wildlife Centre Tour
For the past 25 years your hosts have been heavily involved in conservation, its what they are passionate about! An up close experience of some of NZ native species that are bred for release and the conservation efforts to protect them in the wild. The Koru Tour will be an interesting and entertaining way to learn more about conservation in New Zealand.
What's included :
- Wildlife Conservation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions however this can be arranged
- As tours are exclusive and limited (for the benefit of our breeding native species at the Wildlife Centre) times and dates can vary. Usually we run a tour daily at 9.30am and 16.00pm but this will need to be confirmed, please specify what time you like to book.
Upon entrance of Smith's Holiday Park you can park your car on the left side. Please arrive 5 minutes before tour starts. You will be picked up from the parking area.
After a hot drink and a narrated video you will have a look in the enclosures and a nocturnal building. The whole tour is guided by the founder of the centre.
Departure Point :Koru Native Wildlife Centre shares the entrance of Smith's Farm Holiday Park. Parking area immediately on your left. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the tour starts.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (entree fee is NZ$5 per child)
- Toys are provided for small children however kids have to remain calm during the tour. Screaming will upset the birds and disrupts the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.