Kayak, Seals & Cruise Full Day
This hike and paddle adventure is particularly suitable for families and small groups.
KAYAK - Guided
This tour covers the area between Kaiteriteri to the south and Split Apple Rock in the north. It is a relatively small area with lots of interesting nooks and crannies to explore. This makes it an ideal tour for the first timer. The trip starts with a safety briefing, with full instruction to make kayaking as simple as possible – even for first timers.
CRUISE - Self Guided
After viewing the New Zealand Fur Seals at Adele Island, disembark at Anchorage and enjoy the beach or do a self-guided walk and explore the 1.5 hour Pitt Head loop track to Te Pukatea Bay.
With every trip we ensure that: safety is a priority; everyone has a relaxed time in an enjoyable atmosphere, and the beautiful environment is respected. Our trips are about awesome fun guides and good times, not hard work. For lots of laughs join a trip with the locals!
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Split Apple Rock
What's excluded :
- Lunch - A packed lunch can be purchased for $18pp
Paddle with your guide from Kaiteriteri to Split Apple Rock, have a break on the beach at Ngaio Bay and enjoy a cruise and walk with Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle viewing the NZ Fur Seals at Adele Island before arriving for your self-guided walk at Anchorage
Duration: 1 day
Location: Split Apple Rock, Moonraker Way, Kaiteriteri 7197 New Zealand
Departure Point :3 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Rd, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.