Kayak Kinloch Sunrise Trip
Enjoy the turquoise glacial Lake Wakatipu before the rest of the world awakens and listen to the native birds sing. On misty mornings the mountains will slowly reveal themselves as you paddle for an hour with our guide. A wonderfully peaceful way to start to your day.
What's included :
- All required equipment provided, some waterproof gear available.
What's excluded :
Travelers will be kayaking at the head of Lake Wakatipu, exploring the lake and shoreline.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Kinloch Lodge, 862 Kinloch Rd, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
You will see this location.
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :862 Kinloch Rd, Kinloch 9372, New Zealand
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.