Kayak Kinloch Lunch Trip
Explore the head of Lake Wakatipu and the nearby shoreline with our knowledgeable guide for an hour. Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Queenstown and paddle against a backdrop of mountains on stunning blue water. Can be combined with lunch at Kinloch Lodge.
What's included :
- All required equipment provided, some waterproof gear available.
What's excluded :
Travelers will explore the head of glacial Lake Wakatipu and the shoreline.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Kinloch Lodge, 862 Kinloch Rd, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
You will see this location.
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :862 Kinloch Rd, Kinloch 9372, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We run a boat between Glenorchy and Kinloch for $15pp each way. Pick up from Glenorchy is at 9.15am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 6pm. Departure from Kinloch is at 9am, 12.15pm, 2.15pm and 5.45pm.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.