Kayak Kinloch 2hr Trips
The only kayaking company based at the mouth of the Dart Rive, perfect for adventuring at the head of Lake Wakatipu. You'll be surrounded by mountains, with the shoreline nearby, with a break for snacks provided by our guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- All required equipment provided, some waterproof gear available.
- Snacks - Homemade snacks included. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
What's excluded :
Travelers will explore the head of glacial Lake Wakatipu and the shoreline.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Kinloch Lodge, 862 Kinloch Rd, Glenorchy 9372, New Zealand
You will see this location.
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :862 Kinloch Rd, Kinloch 9372, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a boat between Glenorchy and Kinloch. Pickup from Glenorchy wharf is at 9.15am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 6pm. Departure from Kinloch is at 9am, 12.15pm, 2.15pm and 5.45pm and as needed after dinner service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.