Katoa Jet Boat tour on Lake Rotorua
FEEL THE EXCITEMENT AND EXHILARATION ON LAKE ROTORUA WITH KATOA JET
Experience the white-knuckle rush of a 30 minute jet boat tour on Lake Rotorua. Feel the rush and power as our V8 engine boats push you through the water, reaching speeds up to 85km/hr.
Visit iconic landmarks including Kawaha Point, the Sacred Mokoia Island and Sulphur Bay, while discovering the history of the area. This is a very unique experience that won't disappoint. Suitable for all ages . Come and have fun with all the family or friends.Groups are welcome . We can carry 50 people at once with our 3 boats . We supply spray jackets if required and life jackets are mandatory. So come and give us a go. This is not to be missed when you visit Rotorua.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spray jacket
- Life jacket
- Live commentary
- Photos (available to purchase)
What's excluded :
We will take you on our 30 min Jet Boat tour, where our V8 engines blast you over the water up to 85 km/h, and our experienced drivers throw the boats into 360° spins. Visiting iconic landmarks around Lake Rotorua and learning the history of the area.
• Lake Rotorua, Rotorua New Zealand
Departure Point :Lakefront Drive, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.