Kaikoura Albatross Encounter Tour from Christchurch
Kaikoura is famous for whales and dolphins and arguably one of the world's most exciting arenas for ocean going birds. This full day tour accompanies the Kaikoura Whale Watch Tours from Christchurch. Within close proximity of the beautiful Kaikoura Peninsula, see a considerable array of albatross, petrels, shearwaters, terns, shags and gulls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Albatross Encounter and seal colony visit
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Kaikoura has one of the largest number of different types of seabirds within a small area than anywhere along the New Zealand coastlines. On your arrival in Kaikoura you may enjoy either an early lunch or have free time to explore Kaikoura before being transferred to Ocean Wings Albatross Encounter. Experience the sensation of getting close to the mighty albatross, one of the world's largest flight birds.
There will also be the opportunity during the day to visit a seal colony where fur seals may be viewed at close quarters. This stop provides a great photo opportunity.
Departure Point :Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.