Join the locals: 2-Hour Auckland Dealer Art Gallery in Auckland
This wonderful 2-hour art tour is led by a local and respected art critic, TJ (Terry) McNamara or Assoc Prof Linda Tyler.
Join the locals on the regular Saturday morning Walk & Talk an Art Precinct
There are several art precincts in Auckland. Over Spring & Summer/Autumn there are regularly guided tours on a Saturday morning to one of the precincts. You need to contact us or see the website to know where we are meeting.
per adult from
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - ArtExplore
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ArtExplore, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Join the locals. Get off the tourist track. See leading edge art. A must for culture travelers
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Personalised two hour tour.
Departure Time :11am
Return Detail :You will be guided back to your accommodation or Cruise Ship
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Join us for coffee afterwards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.