Jet Boat Ride on Waikato River Including Tutukau Gorge and Orakei Korako
Zip around Rotorua on a jet boat, passing through majestic Tutukau Gorge on your way to the geothermal reserve at Orakei Korako. Some of the most active geysers in New Zealand bubble and boil at Orakei Korako, and you get to walk around the park to see its otherworldly beauty up close. When it's time to go back, enjoy a high-speed ride back on the Waikato River.
What's included :
- Hot drink
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
One moment you will race down the Waikato River barely avoiding obstacles, pulling donuts and shooting towards the riverbanks. The next moment you will cruise through the spectacular Tutukau Gorge watching abundant bird life, pine forests, steaming volcanic river banks and trout feeding areas on your way down to Orakei Korako; one of New Zealand’s most popular geothermal attractions.
• New Zealand Riverjet, 10 Tutukau Road Bay of Plenty, Rotorua 3083 New Zealand
• Orakei Korako Cave & Thermal Park, 494 Orakeikorako Road, 3083 New Zealand
Departure Point :1 Tutukau Road, Waikato 3083, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Camera, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended. In the colder months, warm clothing is essential
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.