Hydro Attack Boat Trip and Shark Ride in Queenstown
The boat trip and shark ride is our best option for 6 to 10 people to experience a thrilling ride in our semi-submersible shark.
Head out in the Hydro Attack passenger boat to our operating area on the main part of the lake. Once in position it’s time to up the adrenaline. Loading and unloading from the side of the boat you can enjoy the same great experience in our semi-submersible shark as a single trip from the wharf, then settle back on the boat to watch your friends, family and other passengers have their turn. A great option for photo opportunities with the bonus of an additional boat trip on Lake Wakatipu.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
What's included :
- Boat trip and semi-submersible shark tour
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transfers from your hotel
- It's time to scream in the shark machine. Like a stunt plane on the water - sit back in the cockpit and get ready to feel the g-forces as our expert pilot gives you an experience you'll never forget. Looking through the F-16 fighter grade glass of the semi-submersible shark you will see the sky disappear as your pilot descends into a long dive under the water only to then breach the surface and launch the entire 6 meters of the shark in the air. We can roll on a 90′ angle, do tight doughnut turns and reach top speeds of 80 kph on water and 40 kph while diving underwater.
Whilst you are out there your friends or family will be back on the boat watching as you go through the amazing stunts your pilot puts you through.
Departure Point :Trips depart from the Lapsley Butson Wharf, on Queenstown Lakefront by Earnslaw Park. Check in at the booking kiosk on the lakefront in front of Patagonia Chocolates.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trips are weather dependent - Hydro Attack's operation can be affected by high swell on the lake, heavy rain or stormy conditions and Hydro Attack reserves the right to modify trip times and cancel trips for safety reasons. A full refund can be given for trips cancelled by weather when the cancellation is verified by Hydro Attack.
- We recommend you bring a warm jacket on cool days for the boat and wear light, loose and comfortable clothing for your ride in the shark.
- Minimum age 6 years old to ride in the shark. Approx weight restrictions (105kg/232 pounds/16.5 stone) and height restrictions (6ft 4' or 193cm) apply.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.