Hukafalls Jet Boat Ride from Taupo
Hold on tight on an exciting 30-minute jet-boat ride on the Waikato River! Spinning and speeding your way to Huka Falls, New Zealand’s most spectacular falls, see the country’s beauty rapidly unfold as you zip past rugged cliffs and native bush.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Instant Confirmation
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
What's included :
- 30-minute jet boat ride on the Waikato River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- New Zealand's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Meet your jet-boat driver in Taupo and get ready for the ride of your life to New Zealand’s most visited natural attraction, Huka Falls! Your professional and friendly driver will take you on a 30-minute jet-boating adventure on the Waikato River, complete with 360-degree turns and spins.
Speeding past cliff faces and native forest, your whitewater adventure by jet-boat takes you to the mighty Huka Falls, for a front-row view of the country’s most dramatic falls as they thunder into the river.
Listen to an entertaining and informative commentary while you enjoy 30 minutes of jet-boating fun!
Departure Point :Selected Taupo hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Warm clothing including jackets, hats and gloves is recommended in cooler winter months.
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn
- The boat has heated handrails and spray jackets are provided in cooler months.
- Cameras are welcome but carried at passengers own risk. Video cameras are not permitted for safety reasons.
- All children must be at least 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.