Hole in the Rock Cruise & Waitangi Day tour from Auckland
Join us for the most popular cruise in the Bay of Islands - the Hole in the Rock cruise. Climb aboard a catamaran before venturing out to Cape Brett Lighthouse and the famous Hole in the Rock on Motukokako Island.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free WiFi
- Cape Brett "Hole in the Rock" cruise & dolphin viewing
- Picnic lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
- Entry/Admission - Waitangi Treaty Grounds
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: GreatSights, 102 Hobson Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Check in area for those not needing a hotel pick up.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Waitangi Treaty Grounds, 1 Tau Henare Dr, Paihia New Zealand
Guided tour of Waitangi
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :102 Hobson St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups need to be requested at least 24 hours prior.Hotel pick ups in most cases will be earlier. Please check with provider open til 8pm - Toll free within NZ 0800744487
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions.
- The traveling time between Auckland and the Bay of Islands is approximately 4 hours each way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.